PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process personal data about you when you use the Services. This includes:
- Your name
- Your email address and date of birth
- Your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us;
- Information you include in any correspondence with us
- Information transmitted by your computer when you use the website. This may include your IP address, browser data, time zone, information we receive from cookies
- Information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
- Information received from our business partners or other third parties
- Information necessary to protect or enforce our legal rights or interests or to defend any claims made against us by any person (including you); or required by law.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We process this personal data for the following purposes:
- As required to establish and fulfil a contract with you, for example if you enter a competition we run. This may include verifying your identity, communicating with you, and arranging the delivery or other provision of products, prizes or services;
- We monitor the use of our Services, and may use your information to help us monitor, improve and protect our products, content, services and website, both online and offline;
- We will use your information to respond to or investigate any comments or complaints you may send us;
- We may use your information to invite you to take part in market research;
- Compliance with applicable laws and protection of our legitimate business interests and legal rights, including, but not limited to, use in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with litigation).
- In addition, with your consent, we may send you direct marketing in relation to our products, competitions and services. Such direct marketing will only be sent where you have given your consent, or (where permissible) you have been given an opportunity to opt-out. You will be able to opt-out of electronic direct marketing by following the instructions in the communication.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We use Shopify to power the site --you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may share your personal data with our manufacturers and suppliers for the purposes of dealing with your complaints.
Laws and Regulations:
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above; or to protect or enforce our legal rights or interests or to defend any claims made against us by any person (including you); necessary to lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety; or required by law.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as we need it for the purposes set out in this policy, after which we will take steps to delete your information or hold it in a form that no longer identifies you.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below: 72 Williamson Avenue, Grey Lynn, Auckland